Our search for talentIf you're a successful HR professional looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you
Calling on HR managers / Consultants / HR account managers
Excellent earning potential – part-time/flexible/home working as well as on-site
Are you a highly successful HR professional, looking for an alternative to the humdrum life of HR? Are you looking for an interesting, flexible and challenging position that can ultimately fit around your other commitments? Are you a strategically astute, HR professional, who is bored or fed-up with your current HR role. Are you able to work with SME businesses and like to work with entrepreneurial leaders? Have you ever considered working as a HR professional and having more control over your working life? Are you a commercially minded, ambitious, high energy, HR Manager/Consultant, that understands the needs of growing SME sized businesses? Are you a people person with the ability to present compelling strategic HR solutions? Do you believe that the success of a business is motivated, energised and happy people?
We are a newly set-up organisation, who has the need to add some new members to our team, initially around Central London, Docklands, East London through to other areas inside the M25. These roles will appeal to successfully high calibre individuals seeking a rewarding challenge incorporating a flexible work-life balance and good earning potential. You determine how many days you want to work, mainly from home, with the earnings potential that matches your hard work and output. You will have the autonomy and freedom to achieve results with all the sales, marketing and operational support expected from a thriving company. Although this role has full autonomy and the freedom to be flexible, you will feel part of a team of professionals to help you develop and grow.
- Lead the delivery of HR solutions to our client businesses assigned to you
- Work with the Directors and support the process for attracting and gaining new clients
- Provide a joined-up approach to transactional HR, reward, HR projects, employee relations, learning & development and take ownership for solutions
- Provide management and expertise on all HR matters
- Full accountability for managing your assigned clients and working in partnership with the whole team to ensure a first-class HR service is provided and delivered
Skills and experience:
- Proven senior HR experience 3+ years, within the hospitality sectors – advantageous
- A strong “people person” with a natural ability to liaise with Line Managers/General Managers and nurture and build relationships
- Credible and able to “connect” with and influence SME sector Business Owners
- Ability to provide strategic options by understanding client HR needs and proposing appropriate solutions
- Degree educated and CIPD qualification advantageous
- A HR Consulting style and mindset is preferred
- Energetic, motivated, able to make things happen
- Organised, professional and dependable
- Entrepreneurial non-corporate individual seeking the freedom to work autonomously
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced HR business professionals or consultants with the ability to deliver professional HR services to the SME sector across London. We are looking for people who would like to join this exciting new company, and to work with a dynamic and energised team, to realise your dream of working for yourself in a remuneration structure that directly rewards your efforts.
If you are interested, please send your CV, with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the first steps to outsource your Human Resources
Fill in the form below and
The HR Division
18 King William Street,
London EC4N 7BP
0203 950 0604